Thursday, August 8, 2013

Look what the mail lady brought me today

Today is a good day! Even though I didn't win the Power ball.

Just opened my days mail and look at what I got in.



2002 SP Authentic Rookie Authentics uniform Jason Richardson #RA-JR 
 
2001 Upper Deck Ice game Jersey card Jocelyn Thibault #I-TH 
 
2003 Upper Deck Classic Portraits Classic Stitches Jersey Jocelyn Thibault #CS-TH  
 
1998 Winner Circle Dale Earnhardt (Sr) sealed packaging not mint, but the car and card inside is!
 
2002 Ovation Bound for Glory David Terrell #BG-DT
Not bad for $5.00 delivered!
 
Also for another $5 bucks
 
I got 21 original series 5 1973 Wacky Package stickers, Ex-M
 
 
Good day for sure. I will be keeping the Wacky's, but will be posting the others on my sites to trade away for some Elways!!!!!!!!!!!
Or more Wackys'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment