Friday, February 7, 2014

Coming Soon to this Blog

Hey folks, now that we are nearing the end of Elway dupes for trade I thought it would be a good idea to plan out the next blog project.

Here is what I am thinking:  My Super Collection of John Elway unique cards are over 1370 now (4800 more to go). I could post the cards in that PC starting with the earliest and move forward and do that once per week. I can also to mix it up a bit and post the different publication covers as well, but only after the dupes project is finished here in a few weeks.

Someone, please comment and let me know what you would like to see happen with this Elway/football blog. Also looking for any team traders out there. The following teams are already spoken for:

Atlanta Falcons (other than dupes, and I have a lot of those)
Tampa Bay Bucs (other than dupes, and I have a lot of those)
49ers (other than dupes)
Bills (other than dupes)
Lions (I traded all that I had recently, but whatever else I get will be available)

On to the Dupe scans 71-77





A couple of nice die cut inserts


A couple more inserts





2 more really nice inserts!



 I really like the Fleer Brilliants cards, they are gorgeous, and that Ovations inserts is nice as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment